Yes, it’s cheap, yes it’s obvious, and yes it’s meaningless, but I can’t resist noting that today’s date, 01/11/10, is both binary and a palindrome, at least when written in the North American, non-Y2K-compliant style. The next one is Nov 11, 2011, and that’s it for this century!
- Nothing Has Ever Been Manufactured in Space
- The Best-Looking Movies of the 20th Century
- Peak Gas Cars Are Already Past
- Warming Harms the US More Than the Northeast
- The Obsolescence of White Nationalism
- Immigration and the Nobel Science Prizes
- SF Inventors
- Mad Science #4: Geo-Engineering With Nukes
- Who Is the Most Corrupt US Businessman?
- Google Is Getting Creepy