Yes, it’s cheap, yes it’s obvious, and yes it’s meaningless, but I can’t resist noting that today’s date, 01/11/10, is both binary and a palindrome, at least when written in the North American, non-Y2K-compliant style. The next one is Nov 11, 2011, and that’s it for this century!
- GM Abandons Green Cars, And Blue Staters
- A Heinlein Meme Started the Space Race
- Space Is Not That Big
- MIT On Climate Change
- Is “The Biggest Little Farm” For Real?
- Mad Science #5: Fluorine-Based Rocket Fuels
- “Big Lonely Doug” – An Alien Stranded on Humanity’s Earth
- “They Shall Not Grow Old” – the Movie Memorial of WW I
- Nothing Has Ever Been Manufactured in Space
- The Best-Looking Movies of the 20th Century