Yes, it’s cheap, yes it’s obvious, and yes it’s meaningless, but I can’t resist noting that today’s date, 01/11/10, is both binary and a palindrome, at least when written in the North American, non-Y2K-compliant style. The next one is Nov 11, 2011, and that’s it for this century!
- William Gibson Reading “Agency”
- What Has the US EV Tax Credit Cost?
- The Carboniferous and the Anti-Carboniferous Eras
- Mad Science #6: Nazi Fusion Fraud
- GM Abandons Green Cars, And Blue Staters
- A Heinlein Meme Started the Space Race
- Space Is Not That Big
- MIT On Climate Change
- Is “The Biggest Little Farm” For Real?
- Mad Science #5: Fluorine-Based Rocket Fuels