Yes, it’s cheap, yes it’s obvious, and yes it’s meaningless, but I can’t resist noting that today’s date, 01/11/10, is both binary and a palindrome, at least when written in the North American, non-Y2K-compliant style. The next one is Nov 11, 2011, and that’s it for this century!
- Ekranoplans are Back! Maybe. The Regent Seaglider
- How Re-industrialization Now Works: GO Lab and Wood Fiber Insulation
- Why Care That “Foundation” Is Bad?
- Space vs Balloon Tourism
- The First Exa-Transistor Computer
- Every Thing Can Be Improved – GRK Fasteners
- The Really Dangerous Tech is Really Old
- Good News on Backstopping Renewables (3) – Eavor Advanced Geothermal
- Good News on Backstopping Renewables (2) – Closed-Loop Pumped Hydro
- Good News on Backstopping Renewables (1) – Ambri